Just a preview of the new Feature Episode EPIC SNOOK. If you are not on The official Mullet Run Facebook you are seeing this video a week later than everyone else. This video was exclusive last week on FACEBOOK. Snook fishing really starts to get good in April and May, and every year we get tons of emails, and tweets asking for help getting Snook. So here goes.
1. Use the lightest line and leader you can.
2. Use the smallest hook you can.
3. Match your bait to what the snooks are eating.
4. Natural Presentation is a must.
5. Fish around the starts and stops of tides.
FLICKR SPOT http://bit.ly/I4GM4M
FACEBOOK THE MULLET RUN
MAIN LUNKER CHANNEL
IN-HOUSE BAIT SYSTEM